Features and benefits:
- Ergonomically designed top for added operator comfort, storage and usability
- Touch screen panel for centralised control and displays
- Integrated UV decontamination
- Easy removal of microtome for cleaning and maintenance
- Heated glass to avoid condensation and frost
- Night time efficiency setting for energy saving
- Controlled access through software and key fob, for safety and security
The OTF6000 cryostat is beautifully designed and the result of comprehensive industry feedback, incorporated into this next generation sectioning technology.
Masterfully engineered in our state-of-the-art facilities in the UK, this cryostat microtome is sure to improve efficiency in a wide range of applications and institutions.
A simple range of options and accessories present a truly versatile solution for research and medical laboratories across the globe, complimented by the reliability and performance assured by the Bright Instruments name.
|OTF6000 Cryostat||application/pdf||4 MB|